Wellness Amplified’s Brand Safety Guide
- Marketers garner 11x higher ROI from influencer marketing than traditional marketing.
- According to the ANA, 49 percent of consumers rely on influencers for purchase recommendations.
- Brand spending on influencer marketing is projected to reach $101 billion by 2020, compared to $81 billion in 2016.
“Influencer marketing is an effective content marketing and digital media channel, but like all digital advertising, care must be taken to ensure you are dealing with legitimate parties that can safeguard your brand’s reputation,” says Karen in the article. Her tips include:
- Understand the players and be an informed purchaser of services.
- Ask the right questions.
- Be alert—fake followers are real.
- Think like an influencer.
Read through to learn more about her thoughts on these tips and overall brand safety, taken from a recent presentation at the “5 Keys to Successful Influencer Marketing” virtual event held by Chief Marketer. You can see her presentation here: