By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Wellness Amplified Marketing LLC (DBA Wellness Amplified) is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 2 Park Avenue, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10016
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymized data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for determining which future programs you may be eligible for or interested in, for our record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to us providing the services that we have contracted with you. This includes data such as your name, title, company/blog/social media handles, billing or remittance address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, information on the programs you participated in, and purchase details. We process this data to deliver the services we are engaging you in or that you have purchased, and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business). [NOTE SEE SECTION “MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS” BELOW]
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you).
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly available sources such as through influencer marketing software such as NeoReach or Dovetale, both based outside the E.U, and other similar services based inside and outside the EU.
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you contacted us for information about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as through an influencer marketing contract, through a purchase, etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria.
Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Note that this may cause some features of the Site to work incorrectly. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile tracking activities via their device settings. For further information, please see “Opt-Out” below.
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each website you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a website’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the website from which you linked to the Site. We may collect and use clickstream data to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Site, how visitors navigate throughout the Site and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information will be used to improve our Site and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous, and will not intentionally contain any PII.
We have undertaken and will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized Internet access to user data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. We retain your PII, if provided by you through the Site, for as long as your inquiry is active (as determined by us) and for a reasonable time thereafter, or if applicable, for as long as you remain on our marketing list. Even if we delete some or all of your PII, we may continue to retain and use aggregate, anonymous data previously collected and/or anonymize and aggregate your personal information. Please note that Company will not be liable for disclosures of your data due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES & APPS
Our Site may contain links to other websites or apps. Other websites or apps may also reference or link to our Site. Some of our third-party website or technology partners may place their own cookies and/or other data collection tools on your Internet browser; however, we have no access to or control over these cookies and/or other data collection tools. These other domains, websites and/or apps are not controlled by us. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and app that they interact with. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or apps. Visiting these other websites or apps is at your own risk.
Our Site may also contain links to social media platforms, and you may be given the choice of connecting to one or more social media platforms from this Site. If you choose to do so, then depending upon your social media privacy settings, the personal information that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available on the social media platform may be viewed and/or used by others and we will have no control over such viewing and use. We do not control and are not responsible for any use of your PII by or through any of the social media platforms. By linking to any social media platform, you will be assuming the risk that the PII you provide on that platform may be viewed and/or used by third parties for any purposes and agree that we have no control or responsibility for such third party viewing and uses.
MESSAGE BOARDS AND BLOGS
On the Site, we may provide message boards or blogs for Network Members to post comments and messages for others to read along with areas for Network Members to submit videos or photos. We may collect technical information about your post, such as the IP address from which you posted, and associate this information with your messages. Even if messages are deleted, we may retain copies and attendant information indefinitely. When you post messages to the message boards or blogs or when you submit videos or photos to the Site, certain registration information, such as your email address, user name and/or full name, may be available to the public. Also note that any personal information you include in the body of your message or video/photo submission will be available to the public so it is important for you to exercise discretion and appropriate caution when deciding to reveal personally identifiable information in these areas.
INFORMATION RELATED TO CHILDREN
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received such information, or any information in violation of our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records.
POLICY OPT-OUTS AND DNT
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. However, if at any time in the future we plan to use any data in a way that materially differs from this policy, we will post such changes here. We encourage you to periodically review the Site for the latest information on our privacy practices.
As noted above, you may opt-out of or restrict the placement of cookies on your device or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on many mobile devices. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
Please note that we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Network in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as it is consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS